20 September 2006

Well Crap

Ok, I have this really nice blog all typed up for the last bit of being on the Southern Oregon Coast. I have the pictures from Mount Rainier all sorted and sized and ready to be put into another blog. Then I was going to blog all about the craziness we've experienced in the last week. However, blooger has other ideas. For whatever reason it won't currently let me load any pictures at all. It tells me they are loaded and when I click 'ok' nothing shows up. So, you will all just have to wait until blogger decides you get more. With the way everything is working for us right now that will likely not be until we are in yet another part of the country...who knows!

So, just wanted to let you all know that my having not blogged is not because I've been lazy or busy or whatever, but because blogger won't let me.

;-)K