24 February 2007

Been Awhile

Wow, so we sold the RV almost two months ago now. Where does the time go? We’ve been running like crazy people the entire time trying to get set up and settled in. Now I look back on it and it feels like we just got here yesterday. Amazing how huge chunks of your life can just disappear.

We’ve mostly got the house together; there are still some things that haven’t been put away, mostly my stuff that I need to repack and put in the garage. We both really like the area we are living in and are looking forward to being here for a bit, but we both also miss the road. I’m sure we will continue to go on camping trips and the like and will likely RV again in the future. For now, however, we needed to settle down for a bit. Here are some images of the house, before and after.

First we have our front room, which is the living room, dining room, and kitchen all leading into each other. Before:













and After:

Then a close-up of the Kitchen Before:













and After:













We didn’t take pictures of our office or the spare room, but here are images of the Master Bedroom Before:















and After:

These images don’t really do the place justice, but it’s all I’ve got right now. Like I said it’s not finished, but it’s a lot closer than we were a month ago.

That’s what I’ve got for now. I’ll be posting again soon, Bill and I have been out and about doing some stuff and he’s taking pictures, so I’ll get those up in the next couple of weeks as I have time.

Cheers~
;-)K